Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, March 22, 2007

"It's a llama!"

For the past month or so, I've noticed an unusual creature peering at me from the side of the road when I drive home after work.

It's a 7-foot wooden ostrich, yellow beak, knobby knees and all, decorating a small patch of grass in front of a sign shop (Eye Candy Graphics) on Broadway near Curtis.

The first few nights I noticed the black body, long legs and beady eyes, I had to steal a look from my rear-view mirror. Did I see what I thought I saw? Now I look for him almost every night, and the few folks who seem to always be waiting at the bus stop just a few yards away act as though there's nothing wrong with this picture.

Edit: Why haven't I noticed this before!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao I love Dude Where's My Car. STUPID LLAMA! haha. oy. that's a bit...odd to say the least. just a big ass ostritch huh? nice nice.

Gina said...

I read this and thought of "Napoleon Dynamite" when Napoleon tries to get the family llama to eat.

"Come get some DINNER!"

;)

Josephine said...

Napoleon: Tina! Eat your FOOD!! *splat*