Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Diaper debate

I think I've got it figured out. But here is how the testing process went (for anyone who gives a hoot).

Bye-bye, disposables (well, for a little while).


Hello Bum Genius. We liked these. Hook 'n' loop closures rule!


Hello Happy Heinys. This one was a runner-up.



Goodbye Little Beetle. We had baby "coin slot" and leakage. No fun.


So long, Kissaluvs. These were OK, but snaps are the devil with a squirmy baby. Plus, they're a two-parter. The under layer is not waterproof so a diaper cover is needed.

4 comments:

Teesa69 said...

I admire you for even trying cloth diapers!! That is quite the comparison you've done too...Did it only take 1 day to figure out which ones worked and didn't? The little beetle ones looked odd to me. Talk to you soon!

Josephine said...

Yeah, I had a "favorite" going in based on recommendations, but I had to see for myself. Plus, had to see how they washed. How are YOU doing?

Jenni said...

Hi Josephine! Congrats on your baby boy!

I am a fan and user of bum genius too. I recently started but so far I love them!

Come visit the babycenter girls when you have time!

Steph said...

Kudos to you on the cloth diaper thing. Hope that goes well. I can't wait to be done with diapers, but I have a feeling it's going to be awhile (since Logan is only 13 months!).