10 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. My nickname is Doe, as in "Doe, a deer, a female deer." Mom didn't want people calling me Jo as a child. Too boyish, I guess, but the nickname stuck. Just look at my Web address.
2. I want to try skydiving.
3. I used to play the flute.
4. I danced with tap-dance sensation Savion Glover - my dancing idol - in a "master" class at Denver East High.
5. I had a real-life, paying job as a photographer in college.
6. I secretly (maybe not so secretly now!) want to move near the ocean someday.
7. I won several spelling bees in elementary school.
8. I redesigned my dad's restaurant logo 15 years ago.
9. I minored in mathematics at Metro State.
10. As a 6-month-old infant, I tipped the scales at 20+ pounds. Yikes.