Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, July 25, 2005

Like so many others

Today, I began my morning with so many plans for the day, and once again (like it happens so often), I ran out of time.

Awake at about 10 a.m. (after hitting the sack at almost 3 a.m.), I didn't get a jump-start until about noon. Then I paid bills, had a bit of "breakfast" and mapped out my day after practicing my calligraphy. I would make trips to the market, Tri-R Recycling and the post office. All that before heading to a friend's in Highlands Ranch to feed her fish and water the flowers.

At about 1:15, I realized I didn't have enough time to do all that and get to work by 4 this afternoon. "There's always tomorrow," I kept thinking. Now, here I am at my desk at work scheduling my tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Doe...well you can check out my Diary that i have at OpenDiary.com. i warn you though...i hide nothing on here...so if you care to read about every thing...and i mean every thing that goes on in my life...feel free to pop by and read a few entries hah. just go to www.opendiary.com and search for ...:::sephters:::... instead of me putting a big ol link here. anyways...so yeah...there you go...enjoy and all that jazz. haha...laterz!