Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I promise . . .

To all my nearest, dearest girlfriends in the world, I promise . . .
* Not to lose touch, no matter how busy I get
* To listen to you, even when the urge is to blurt out my problems first
* To see your point of view; and I know there will be times when I won't
* To not always pretend like I know what to say; silence, sometimes, is golden
* To be there, at 4 in the morning, at 8 in the morning, in the middle of the day for tea - I'll be there
* To not expect perfection from myself, from you, from my loved ones
* To be accepting, loving, and most of all, to remember to laugh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should you and any of your girlfriends get together, would you mind shooting a little VIDEO? I'm a producer, and I'm always in the market for new talent. Unfortunately, I won't be able to visit -- I'm wanted for various crimes in the States.

Cheers,

Roman