Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, March 25, 2007

DEN-DFW-MBJ

In eight hours, I'll be on a plane to Jamaica, by way of Dallas Fort Worth International Airport.

I'm packed and have my entire week planned out. It consists of ... nothing! I've been a little stressed in the past month, so this break comes at a great time. About all I have time for is swimming, spa-ing, lounging, napping, eating and drinking. I might squeeze in a little more napping ... (But I don't want to overbook myself.)

And with the Internet cafe at our resort coming with a premium, I'll check back with y'all next week! I hope I have a tan by then. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOH!!! That's righttt!!! You guys have a WONDERFUL TIME!! Yay!!

Josephine said...

Ya, mon! It was great!! My next trip will be to Taos for the twins' graduation.