Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Fit for a king

When C. and I did a menu tasting today for our fast-approaching wedding reception, we were presented with three choices of a salad (with three yummy dressings) and four entree selections. There were linen selections, vegetable selections, bread basket displays. And in the privacy of our own small banquet room, we were tended to by a personal server and were waited on hand and foot. I got to thinking, "Every meal should be like this!"

Next up ... the wedding cake. Help me choose: No. 1, No. 2 or No. 3. Post your coveted selection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simplicity of No. 1 TOTALLY ROCKS! I mean it!

Anonymous said...

I think cake #1 yells "JOSEPHINE!!!!!!" Very beautiful, yet not overwhelming....Very classic...(dusty)