Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, August 26, 2005

Tender moments

While I was driving to yoga class today, I saw a tender moment shared by a couple. It happened near 22nd and Broadway, and a woman with a bandana holding back her jet black hair was inching closer to a man toting a stuffed backpack. He slowly took a few steps backward. It was a moment frozen in time and something so intimate I was awestruck to see it play out on the city streets, with lunchtime traffic sweeping by.

And oddly enough, it reminded me of a scene from Grease, with Olivia Newton John daring to press against John Travolta. "I got chills..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any video? HWHOA!

Josephine said...

Mac, you would say something like that. But, ahem, let's talk later. HWHOA!!

Anonymous said...

Geez, don't you have any veird lesbian stories -- stuff like OTHER bloggers have? HWHOA!!!