Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, March 13, 2006

Thud!

Just as clearly as I was brought back to reality with a tickle in my throat, Denver was brought back to the realization that we have not reached spring. Not yet.

The weekend, the last one of winter, teases of higher temps as we sit shivering in the below-freezing atmosphere. We drug out the heavy coats, the gloves, the wool caps and tossed aside the light jackets we only thought would be sufficient.

All I know is I want to get out and enjoy the warm weather. I just have to wait longer until it gets here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oy! I know what ya mean. It was downright nasty here like two or three days ago...and the last couple of days have been gorgeous, sunny, slightly cool, but better than the previous.

At least the wind Calmed down...we had the state high wind gust...61 mph! Imagine that. A neighbor's tree got uprooted...it was insane. hah! anyway, take care!