Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Smack!

Sitting in the customer lounge at my local Nissan dealership, which recently was outfitted with a flat-screen TV, leather sofas, a fresh paint job and high-speed internet, I grow increasingly annoyed with my fellow Nissan driver.

She sits, scribbling answers to a daily puzzle in the paper, smacking her gum. It's getting louder by the second. Smack, smack, SMACK!

I got to thinking, if everyone has at least one annoying trait, what is mine this morning? The fwip, fwip! of my knitting needles? My disheveled appearance? I can't put my finger on it.

Or it could just be that I can't concentrate due to the constant smacking going on just across the room? I wonder.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh...smackers should be...well...smacked. ugh i hate when people smack their gum. anyway...i was WONDERING when you were going to update. i thought maybe that coffee incident had thrown you off the face of the earth. hehe. anywhoot. uhm yeah i guess thats it.

hey do you know any cures for migraines. i can't seem to get rid of mine. stupid head...grr. ttyl!

Josephine said...

Excedrin Migraine does wonders for me, including lots of rest, no caffeine and very little noise and light! Oh...crawling under a big quilt and screaming at anyone who opens the door/blinds/turns on the TV/radio is optional. :-) There's also an herb that I've tried (honestly), but I can't remember the name of it. It came with a little pill dropper and I got it at Vitamin Cottage.

Anonymous said...

ooohhhhh caffeine, the no caffeine thing makes them worse. mind you i don't drink lots of coffee or drink lots of sodas, so it's not a thing about being addicted to caffeine, but i find that along with the caffeine in excedrine migraine as well as a cup of coffee or a soda seems to help...usually...but not this time. i can't even eat :( and my mom made some delicious steaks. hah. dang it. ewww i wanna barf. i should just go to be ::sigh::

Josephine said...

Did I say no caffeine? Duh! You know what I meant. Anyway, sounds like you're screwed this time. :( Feel better.