Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Every party has a pooper

With high school and college graduations sprouting up left and right like spring flowers, parties of all kinds are beginning to surface as well.

May always has been a busy month for me with almost too many birthdays and milestones of friends and family to count. But, as I reluctantly remember this year, everyone is finding every reason to throw a party. Even I had been dreaming up a party idea of our very own over the past couple of months. (Wine & cheese? Luau? BBQ? Dinner party?)

It's not going to happen.

In light of recent developments, I've been a little antisocial, sleepy, quiet and pretty much reclusive, taking to knitting _______ (insert your favorite here: socks, blankets, sweaters, toys, washcloths) inside my cozy townhome. Separating myself from the couch some days is a chore. Luckily, my dear cats understand this and visit me often for nightly massages. (This, you say, is why my blogging has been anemic of late.)

So, if you've been wondering about me, there's the reason. And hopefully, by the time summer officially rolls around, I'll be back in my social saddle! Cheers!

No comments: