Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

La "cucaracha"

Chillin' in the garage the other night, C. pointed out a rather large "cockroach" making a beeline, and somewhat quickly, for our feet. Our pal D. and I could only pause and stare.

It wasn't a cockroach.

The camel spider had returned. If you recall, I went medieval on one of these scarily giant spiders last September. This time, C. took a flip-flop and with a loud POP!, that large critter splattered on the garage floor.

Even our 6-foot-8 buddy was grossed out at the sight of the arachnid's corpse. I still shudder at the thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AGHHHHH!!! That's insane. we have these big brown spiders that come into the house every now and again. sheesh!!!

god, i was just thinking how much i wanted to visit denver. maybe sometime in the near future, i'll gather a few friends and we'll make a road trip. i miss it so much. i'm seriously thinking of skipping out on my former roommate and transfering to denver instead of back to LC...but...i think LC would be a better location for me until i can get my feet under me, cuz i have a place to live there and uhm...yeah. lol. alrighty, talk to you later cuz!!! love ya!