Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, May 23, 2008

I promise

I promise to eat healthier today.

Yesterday's diet consisted of (and I'm embarrassed to admit it):

Oatmeal, toast and coffee
McDonald's chicken sandwich combo
Bag of peanut M&Ms
A ginger Altoid
McDonald's QPC combo
Suzy Q's
1 pint of water

In my defense of two trips to Mickey D's, I stood in line at the Subway across from work for 10 minutes and I was still third in line for a sandwich. And the woman behind the counter had made only two subs, chatting it up the whole time. I couldn't wait any longer (since I don't get a lunch break at work - by choice - and I already was on borrowed time).

Normally I make a nice lunch for work, but we're still getting back on track from our trip so I didn't have time Thursday.

Plus I haven't been to the grocery store, but I do promise, with the delivery yesterday afternoon of a box of organic veggies and fruit, to make delicious, nutritious meals for myself today.

OK. Maybe I'll have just one fun snack at work.

No comments: