Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Two front teeth

I finally have proof of B.'s teeth. You know me; I've been sitting with my camera at the ready, trying to snap the best pic where you can see the little bumps. His gums don't look so swollen today, so it's been a fun morning filled with laughs. Anyway, my model was very photogenic today!


Below, the little dude cooperates at last!



Here's a close up.



Yet another toothy smile.



We also tried a new sippy cup - BPA free - for the first time. It was filled with 4 oz. of diluted apple juice, for anyone who gives a hoot. Here he is figuring it out.



Here he is not going crazy over the cold juice. He made a face like Tom Hanks trying caviar in Big. B.'s such a picky guy; he's used to just drinking warm milk.



And here he is having fun pulling my hair. He's got quite a grip! Grabs a hold of my hair with both hands and it's a wrestling match. He always wins.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute pictures! He is adorable, and gotta love those cheeks!

be careful that B doesnt leave you with bald spots, ouch! Don't let him always win ;)

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn's getting those teeth too. I have a hard time seeing them. Whenever I pull her lip down she sticks her tongue out, so I have to wait for a scream to get a good look. Ben is so cute!!!