Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, August 04, 2008

Summer happenings

Time for another smattering of pictures, as described by little B. himself.
(Click to enlarge.)



Oh, blueberries, how I love thee!


Big screen TVs are cool. When are we getting one?


Kids who share their toys are cool.


Now that I'm mobile, I can strike fear into the cats' hearts.


See that? I chased her away, but now I'm stuck under the table.


Kids who give their toys are cool. This is from my distant cousins.


What's that, Mom? You did what?


You washed the windows? Let me help with that.


Why are you looking at me like that? My hands are clean.


Monkeys with 'staches at the Denver Zoo. Again.


This spinny thing is making me dizzy!


Dad, don't pull a Mike Tyson on my ear. Seriously.


Since you didn't bite me, you get big smiles!


Swimming at my cousin's party. My hair is oddly reminiscent of a Flock of Seagulls.


I am patio-ready, as soon as I get some knee pads!


Friends are the best. I love playdates. I love sand even more.


Hey, girl! Long time, no see!


Mom, stop putting your hat on me. You know it's about 10 sizes too big!

3 comments:

The Zak Family said...

He just gets cuter every day!!! Savanah and Ben...a match made in heaven! :)

Teesa69 said...

Oh I LOVE the pics and the captions! If I were to be asked to pick just one pic...I wouldn't be able to choose!

I can't wait for Zac and Ben to meet up again...but maybe we should wait till Zac can crawl and keep up with him?!

Steph said...

So cute! He's getting to be such a big boy...and don't you love the expressions?!