Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Seriously, people

It's a wonder I didn't beat a man senseless yesterday who said, "What do we got here? Quadruplets?"

And he was wearing scrubs. If he's in health care, shouldn't he be more sensitive?

As long as I'm here giving an update, there's no news. I've got an appointment this afternoon, and after one "false alarm" Saturday, I thought we were going to have another. But I decided instead of going back to L&D triage just to be sent home, I'd try to get some rest. Well, I slept through the night again, until I was disturbed by two alarms and one annoyingly-early phone call.

Note to anyone reading this (and I think most of you know this, anyway): Don't call me before 10 (preferably 11), especially now.

4 comments:

Gina said...

(*hugs*)

There's nothing quite as awful as an early phone call when you work nights. People just don't get that. How'd they like it if we called them at 3 a.m.?

Hang in there...

Becky said...

You want I should fly out there and give people the smack down for you??

Steph said...

And from the other end of the spectrum...you can call me at 5 am, but don't call me after 8 pm! As my husband will tell you, you're just lookin' for a fight if you do (glad he knows that).

So glad that the two of us always manage to meet in the middle of the day when we're both bright eyed & bushy tailed!

Anonymous said...

don't worry, he'll come out when he wants to, no sense in rushing. I know that's easy for me to say, i'm not the one lugging around a baby in my belly...haha. But anyway you just keep on chugging along and it'll all be ok. can't wait to welcome the new kiddo though! take care.