Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

No, I'm not crazy

Wish me luck.

Today, I plan to start using cloth diapers. I only have eight of them, so that should get us through the rest of the day. With the sampler pack I bought, the idea is that I'll find out which one suits us best and order more.

Already, I have a favorite but we'll see if it wins out! Lest you think I've lost a few marbles, I'm already doing a ton of laundry, so what's another load or two of cloth diapers and wipes? We'll save a bunch of money in the long haul, and B. will be better for it without all those harsh chemicals in disposable diapers. Plus, our landfills will thank me.

I'll keep you posted on the progress!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hey, my mom used cloth diapers on both kids, and we turned out just fine. ;-)

Josephine said...

Go Mom! My brother was raised in cloth, I was raised in disposables and my mom noticed a big difference with diaper rash, etc. Cloth rules!