Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, December 07, 2007

Trying

I'm trying my hardest not to make this into a baby blog, but since this space is all about me and my life, frankly that is all that is going on with me right now. It's all baby, all the time.

Rest assured I'm doing fine and getting as much rest as I can (though not as much as I'd like), shockingly I've almost lost all my baby weight (though there's another 10 pounds I'd like to lose) and I feel like I'm getting the hang of this mommy thing. It's quite fun! B.'s really adorable, which makes it easier, even when he's screaming his head off. Knocking on wood, he's really a good baby.

So since we're talking baby, I'll update his latest weight: 10 pounds, 9.5 ounces. At yesterday's weigh-in at our lactation support class, the nurses weighed B. before and after a feeding. He gained 2 ounces in one sitting. The nurses were so supportive and excited that he is putting on weight so well, and despite my struggles with nursing, it's good to know I'm doing something right. It's also nice to meet other moms and know that we're all there to support each other. Yesterday, there were 11 babies in class and next week probably will be just as busy.

And now, it's off to JC Penney for B.'s first photo shoot. I hope he stays awake for this!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Glad to hear that all is going well! And what else would this be, besides a baby blog?! Your life is fully consumed by Little B, which is a good thing! Keep the updates & photos coming!

Speaking of photos...did you make it to Penney's?