Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, December 23, 2007

State line

When we cross the Colorado-New Mexico state line this afternoon, I don't think we'll be snapping B.'s photo in front of the sign. If you remember, I talked in this space about how I planned to get photos of us at state-line signs as a new tradition, but since B. is so small and we'd have to wake him to get him out of the car seat (and there's the possibility of it snowing or being rather cold today), we'll wait until his next trip to Grandma's!

Meantime, I'm back to hit the hay for a couple more hours before packing up a suitcase for B. and me, plus all the gear that goes with a 6-week-old. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Teesa69 said...

Hope you have lots of room in your car for all that gear!! Enjoy your trip...Bring back some pics!! Most of all, have a safe trip and a Merry Christmas!!