Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Sights and sounds

Walking to work yesterday, I was crossing the City and County Building steps when a very irate man stomped by, yelling into his cell phone in a very intimidating, booming voice:

I don't want to see him in that f**king house. You want to see him, go somewhere else.


A woman about a dozen paces behind him was walking the opposite direction of me. When our eyes met, we both giggled, wondering who was in trouble on the other end of the line.




Also seen and heard yesterday during work, snow flurries accompanied by thunder? Lightning? Yes, folks, it was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in all my years living in Denver, where our motto is, "Don't like the weather? Wait 5 minutes."

No comments: