Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

T-minus 1 day

This time tomorrow, I will be driving to work, probably crying my eyes out thinking of B. Good thing is, he'll be with his daddy.

I've been off for three months and it has all been great, but since nearly all of us have to work, I know it's what I've got to do. I'm sure it will get easier, but just thinking about it makes me sad.

So in the meantime, I'm going to truly enjoy the next 24 hours!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh, I'm so sorry today's the day. I hope it isn't too hard for you! Daddy & B will be just fine, but I know that doesn't matter to you rightnow! I know *exactly* how you feel!

Amy Anderson said...

I feel your pain. Yesterday was my first day back. It'll get easier for us...or at least that's what I keep being told.