Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sing it, baby

Since I've been walking a lot more due to the parking situation at my new work building, I see many many savory characters along my route of either Broadway or Colfax, sometimes both. I had just dropped off a couple of letters at the mailbox off the 16th Street Mall and Broadway, so I headed back down Cleveland Place and saw him.

A man who looked like he was out of the Old West: black Stetson, a wanna-be handlebar moustache, dark boots and jeans with a shiny belt buckle and a red Western shirt. But the catchy part was his singing. He had a pair of black headphones wrapped around the back of his neck and was singing at the top of his lungs. I heard him over my own headphones and promptly stopped my music to listen. As he got farther and farther away, I could still see the heads a-turnin'!

No comments: