Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, February 19, 2007

Graduation

A day after turning 33, I am finally yielding to all these cold symptoms. They began three nights ago -- my sore throat masked as heartburn -- and today I just s t o p p e d. I've been going full blast since Wednesday, so it's no wonder this cold is taking control when my body is at rest.

But don't fear. I've taken some meds (drank my OJ, too), traded my PJs for some equally comfy lounge clothes and after cooking a late breakfast of blueberry pancakes, I am graduating from the bed to the couch . . . where I plan to stay all day long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank goodness i haven't been thrown onto the bandwagon. I got sick enough last october for the next three years I think. BLEH! feel better and enjoy your days off. take care!