Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Let it snow

Just when the tiny patch of snow remaining on our equally tiny patch of grass was threatening to leave after the warm temps this week, more white stuff started to fall late Friday. Or I guess it was early Saturday . . . about 12:30 a.m. when I was on my way home from work.

And the moment the temperature was just right, the snowflakes arrived. But it was more like a rush of the tiny flecks dancing across the headlights of the oncoming cars. Whoosh. It is here. And I have two Netflix movies, a chest full o' yarn and plenty of lounging intentions for my Saturday off. Don't be mad if I fail to answer the phone. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we got snow Friday evening...the boys baseball game got snowed on for about an hour...and it was COLD, but it's still nice to actually SEE snow down in this area. this is probably the snowiest winter that i remember for about 18 years or so hah! crazy. I love the snow!