Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Josephine's alphabet

A--Available, Married or Single: Married.
B--Best friend: Rod ... and Monique.
C--Cake or Pie: Pie.
D--Drink of Choice: Ginger ale, Diet Dr. Pepper.
E--Essential item you use everyday: Hmm. My blender for a smoothie or the coffee maker.
F--Favorite Color: Purple.
G--Gummy bears or worms: Bears. Cherry flavor.
H--Hometown: Denver, Colo.
I--Indulgence: Designer handbags.
J--January or February: February.
K--Kids and names: Booty and Gabby, my four-legged kids.
L--Life is incomplete without: Family.
M--Marriage Date: Nov. 19, 2005.
N--Number of siblings: 1. A brother who is OLD. :)
O--Oranges or apples: Oranges. God I love OJ.
P--Phobias or fears: Not heights, not snakes. Spiders. Ick.
Q--Fave quote: This, too, shall pass.
R--Reason to smile: Hard to say.
S--Season: Spring and fall are my favorites.
T--Talent: I can tap dance. And I can crochet and knit.
U--Unknown fact about me: If I say then it won't be unknown any longer.
V--Vegetable you don't like: I like most all of them, but I might say raw onions.
W--Worst habit: Being consistently 5 minutes late.
X--Xrays: Don't like the ones at the dentist when you have to bite down on that little plastic thingy. Stay still!
Y--Your fave food: Grandma's cooking.
Z--Zodiac sign: Aquarius.

No comments: