Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Yikes

Thirty days since my last post. That's a bit frightening.

I have had many ideas for posts, they just have not made it here yet. But for starters, here are a couple of photos of the City and County Building, as seen from my view at work. There is still snow on the ground, despite the rapid meltdown after a 60-degree day this week.


Since I took these photos, the lights are coming down and it seems like the world has adjusted to post-holiday life.



P.S. The red 't' on the Benjamin Moore sign has been fixed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! 30 days, where you been girlfriend! Hah, anyways I hope you are doing well. I'm trying to plan a trip up there with my friend sometime hah, hopefully we'll be able to do that but anyways in the mean time, be safe and all that good stuff. :D take care!