Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Fish

So B. and I were watching Signing Time this morning, and when the "fish" clip came on, he started saying "Ffffffffffffff" . . .

Then he crawled over to his toy basket, dug through it for a second and happily presented me with his blue toy fish. Clapping, praise and kisses followed. And then he said "Ffffffffffff" again.

Atta boy!

P.S. We spent some time yesterday in the Tropical Discovery exhibit at the Denver Zoo, where I just love looking at the coral reef displays. We stared at anemones, flounders burying themselves in the sand, sea horses, gobys, morays, stingrays and more. It's fun showing B. all the things his mom and dad have seen during scuba trips. I would have lasted longer had my back not ached from carrying B. in the Baby Bjorn. (No strollers in Tropical Discovery.)

5 comments:

The Zak Family said...

He's so smart! And adorable! :)

Kara Gebhart Uhl said...

Wow! So smart!

Dyar Baby Momma said...

Amelia loves that song the best... her favorite is dog, and she pats her leg (well she does that for lots of things but she knows whats shes doing I swear!). ;)

Go Ben!!!

Jenni said...

Ta..Ta..Ta..TAG...you're it.

Amelia said...

Guess Jenni beat me to tagging you...HaHa