Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Tagging

Jenni and Jules tagged me!

Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 years ago I was:
1. Working for the RMN, but as a sports clerk.
2. Enjoying life as a college graduate.
3. Enjoying my first bit of real estate -- my little condo in Lakewood.
4. Thinking about where my career would go.
5. Partying. A lot.

5 things on today’s to do list:
1. Pack my lunch for work.
2. Take B. to meet his dad so I can go to work.
3. Do something with the acorn squash and sweet potato on the counter.
4. Clean litter box.
5. Get some rest since I'm sick.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Hummus and carrots (nice, Jules, I'm stealing that one).
2. Crackers and peanut butter.
3. Kettle corn.
4. Fruit. Lots of it.
5. Pretzels or chips.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house, and my family's houses.
2. Rent an island in Fiji. Or rent the resort we went to for our honeymoon. Children under 16 are allowed as long as the whole place is rented. Yadra vinaka, Fiji!
3. Pad the college fund for the kiddo.
4. Buy a new car. Or the better part of a new wardrobe.
5. Wait, I think I'd buy a new house. We're growing out of ours.

5 places I have lived:
1. Pueblo, Colo.
2. Denver, Colo.
3. Lakewood, Colo.
4. Arvada, Colo.
5. Westminster, Colo.

5 jobs I have had:
1. Firecracker store cashier
2. Dance teacher
3. Gopher at a real estate office
4. Sportswriter
5. Restaurant "assistant" manager/server/hostess/bartender/dishwasher

The rules say I have to tag 5 people: Brooke, Kara, Alex, Tracy, Amy ... YOU’RE IT!!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I've answered the questions!!!

Teesa69 said...

I'm so far behind in reading everyone's blogs!!

BUT I did get your tag and answered your questions....

Kara Gebhart Uhl said...

I answered! Fun. :)