Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

Stealth

Our little boy surprised us this weekend. I caught a glimpse of his lower gums Saturday and two* new, sparkly, white teeth were staring back at me.

When had he been teething? When did they get swollen and finally cut? Why weren't all the rest of his teeth like this?

No matter the answer, we were thrilled. I guess it's too much to ask that all forthcoming teeth arrive in such a manner.

*All his teeth have come in pairs. Now he has eight total.

4 comments:

The Zak Family said...

Wow! Savanah has 7 all the way in although those darn upper 1 year molars have made a little appearance but aren't all the way through. I actually think they took a break for now. I'm ok with that! Poor kiddos!

Brooke said...

It seems like teething has been getting easier for J. too. I'm also hoping it stays that way for both B.& J. OOps those initials don't go very well together..maybe I better strike that and reverse it...J. and B.! Oh yeah, and J's always come in pairs too!

Dawn said...

Delaney only has 7 teeth... way to go B!

Kara Gebhart Uhl said...

Wow! I hope when Sophie starts teething it goes by unnoticed. No fussing or anything, that's awesome!