Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Dear son

I promise to write your 1-year letter soon. I would do it now, but since I needed toothpicks in my eyes to watch How I Met Your Mother on DVR, it will have to wait until tomorrow, your real birthday, when I can organize my thoughts. Daddy's already been asleep for at least a couple of hours, and I can hear you breathing in your crib on the other side of this wall.

Meantime, we had a great day at your birthday party today, and I can't believe a year ago we were still waiting on your arrival. You were already a week late, and I was in labor for almost 18 hours at this point. You were sure worth it. Every second.

Love you buddy.

3 comments:

The Zak Family said...

Happy Birthday Big B.!!!!!!!

katie said...

Happy Happy 1st Birthday B!!!! Hope it was a great one!!! :)

Kara Gebhart Uhl said...

Happy 1st Birthday B!!! Loved the chocolate cake pics. :)