Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, May 07, 2007

Drumroll, please

I'm pregnant! In my 14th week, to be exact (which also means I've officially entered the second trimester). I'm due Nov. 1!!

pregnancy week by week

An excerpt from one of the many pregnancy Web sites:

The second trimester is typically experienced as the most exciting yet enjoyable of the three -- the morning sickness is gone, you definitely feel and look pregnant, but you’re not yet reaching the overstuffed lumbering mammoth state.

True? Well, I'm still suffering from morning sickness, cravings, and all the other fun stuff pregnancy brings (gas, bloating, dizziness, headaches and an overall "blah" feeling, but only part of the time). But we have seen the little "pumpkin" on the ultrasound. S/he was about 7 weeks old at the time and there were two gestational sacs. Twins? Maybe at first, the doc said. But now there's one healthy dude or dudette in there. Plus, we have heard the heartbeat. Honestly, it was the sweetest sound I've ever heard in my life. Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh... I have a .wav file of it if you're interested in hearing it (says the proud mama).

Want to take part in our baby pool? Here's the link (or find it in my "Links" section):

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! Here's to the cutest pregnant girl EVER!!

Josephine said...

Coming from the other cutest pregnant girl EVER. :-)

pinkmorning said...

congratulations again on being in the second trimester. i love your blog. i have found it is so fun to have an outlet to express my thoughts and musings.

Gina said...

A-ha...that's why you've been so quiet!

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm thrilled for you.

Josephine said...

I think I figured I couldn't stand to not tell you if we talked. "Oh, baby!!" How're those wedding plans coming?

Anonymous said...

awww yay hehe. congrats, i can't even imagine the feeling of hearing your baby's heartbeat, when you said that part i got chills about it so dang i can't even imagine how you feel. take care!!