Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Don't ask

Also, and I just realized this, but if you see me in the next couple of weeks, don't ask how I am feeling.

I know you probably mean well, but I'm so tired of answering that question. Quickly, I'll sum it up for you.

I'm tired. I'm achy. I'm swollen. I can't breathe. I can't walk. I can't sit. I can't stand. I can't lie down. I have a headache. I have a backache. I have heartburn. I have an appetite but no room in my stomach. I'm dizzy. I'm queasy. I am soooooo ready.

On any day, about 14 out of the 15 listed replies are true. So there you have it! I have become grumpy pregnant lady. And how we went hiking last weekend is beyond me.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I remember that feeling, and I don't envy you. I also know that I can't say anything to make you feel better. So...here's hoping Baby 'B' makes a quick entrance! :)

P.S. I was also wondering how you went hiking last weekend. Kudos to you!

Gina said...

(*hugs*)

Amy Anderson said...

Amen sistah!

Anonymous said...

The hiking thing...just...wow, good on you mate!! LOL. But well you're entitled to be a grumpy pregnant lady, you've fought long and hard for this kiddo so go on with your bad self. Take care sweets!

katie said...

guess i won't ask :) hehe. hope he shows soon!