Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just another day

Since I've spent so much time here, it's almost like I've never left.

Yup, it is just another day in "false labor" paradise.

For the second time in a week, I thought for sure the time was now. Today's the day! Contractions are close together, intense and moving right along.

Then they fizzle out. Get farther apart. More mild. Go away altogether. But wait...there's another one. They're picking up again. Stronger. Closer. Nope . . . they're farther apart. Not as strong.

What gives?!

So now, I'm going to walk. I hear this is supposed to work, but so far, it hasn't for me. Maybe today is the day.

Then again, maybe not.

And don't fret. You'll know when the little one arrives because I'll announce it right here in this space.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you love!! take care!!

Josephine said...

Thanks...and psych! It wasn't the day, obviously. We'll "push" for Monday now. ;-)

Steph said...

I thought about you all weekend, and was hoping you were welcoming the little one. I even had a dream on Friday about it...hoped I was right but I guess not!
Do keep us posted. And let me know if/when you're ready for company. I can't wait to meet the little guy! :)

Becky said...

Soon, my dear, soon! I promise...He can't stay in there forever!

Gina said...

Take care! (*hugs*)