Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, October 15, 2007

False labor

Yup, I've been in false labor since Friday.

First my contractions are light and bearable. Then they get really uncomfortable. Then they're about 15-20 minutes apart for a couple of hours. When I think I'm establishing a pattern, they go away completely.

This waiting game is torturous, but I really don't have another choice. So instead, I'm waiting for a UPS delivery, then I'm going to the mall to go walking. I hear the gravity helps get things going. Either that or my feet will swell up like balloons and I'll have a backache from hell.

Cross your fingers!

5 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

Keep up that walking, girl! Any day now...

Steph said...

sI believe the walking will work! I made Read go with me on about a 2 hour walk...next day, Ciara was born! So excited for you!!!

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

You are so close! I can not wait to meet little man!!! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

When I was getting close to delivering my husband and I went to costco and walked every isle. (it was cold outside) next morning at 2:30 am I went into labor. Walking helped me!

Josephine said...

Thanks, ladies! Guess who's going walking tomorrow?!?!?!