Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Still here

Howdy, all.

I'm not working again today, and I'm in contact with my doctor's office about some ongoing "action." Still nothing urgent enough to send me to the hospital yet, but I will definitely keep you posted.

In the meantime, I'm getting the phone list in order for C., so in addition to texting a new post to my blog, I've got the backup plan of Dad doing the "He's here!" trumpeting.

In the meantime, I think I'll reacquaint myself with Mr. Dyson and perhaps save time to get my swim on later. Boy I hope something happens soon! At least the doc has a plan in place in case the little bugger decides to miss his deadline of tomorrow. A friend of mine said maybe the journalist in him won't allow him to miss deadline. We're on the clock, and he's got one day to make it!

Woot! There goes a contraction now . . .

4 comments:

Teesa69 said...

I'm hoping something happens for you soon too! Go get yourself an nice (big) yummy meal before the big event too!! Can't wait to hear your story and see your little boy!!

Gina said...

Hang in there! I got your message today -- thanks. The phone still isn't ringing at our new place (long story), but the voice mail works.

Anonymous said...

well we are all rooting for ya and hope the little fella is on time. you take care and hope to be hearing something from someone soon!! take care. buhbye!!

Steph said...

This is your first clue on how NOT in control we are of these little beings! :) I hope today's the day!!!

Take care, good luck, and enjoy!!!