Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Happenings

Here's what I've been up to since Mommy got our new camera.


I played, got hugs from Mom, found out how small my hands really are,

fell asleep on Daddy's shoulder (he's still talking about this!),

played with my feet, inspected my toe jam, reached for Mommy after a nap,

had giggles with Nanny Hans (AKA Uncle D.) and Daddy,

found out how small my feet really are, got a new pair of shoes and sunglasses,

jumped, selected what I wanted for dinner, goofed off in the tub,

told the paparazzi (Mom) I was spent, and finally, I slept really hard.

4 comments:

Teesa69 said...

Oh I love the daily photo journal! I may have to steal that idea! Sure wish you were joining us today! I'll try to post some pics of all the babies together...I'm so excited I can't sleep!

Unknown said...

wow, kiddoe is just getting so big!! i can't wait to see you guys in July (hopefully!) take care!

Jenni said...

I loved your post...the pictures and the narration! Very creative!

Steph said...

Too cute! I've been out of touch lately...let's schedule coffee soon! Email me...