Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagging

I was tagged today by my friend Kelly.

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was in my senior year at Metro State, and I know I had a heavy load of math classes that thoroughly kicked my butt. I was working at the same place I am now, but the jobs were quite different. We also were about four blocks west of our current address. I was living in a little condo with my roommate Michelle. Probably partying like a rock star every chance I got!


5 things on my to-do list today…

  • Clean the humidifiers at home.
  • Pack my lunch for work.
  • Take care of my ill hubby and Big B.
  • Pay a parking ticket.
  • Get a chair massage.

5 snacks I enjoy…

  • Zingers.
  • Pumpkin seeds.
  • Nuts and berries (trail mix).
  • Ice cream.
  • Cheese and crackers.
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

  • Pay off my mortgage and my families' mortgages.
  • Save lots and lots of money for B.
  • Do something fun and extravagant like renting an island in Fiji (I have a resort picked out!) to take my family for a long vacation.
  • Since I hate parting with money, I'd probably save, save, save!
  • I also always joke that I'm going to buy the parking lot next to my work so I could give my favorite colleagues free parking, sort of thumbing my nose at having to pay 100 bucks a month to park at work.

5 bad habits…


  • Too much time on the computer.
  • I eat lots of sweets and quite a bit of them.
  • I got out of my yoga routine, which I love.
  • Staying in my PJs when I stay home. I love PJ days at home though.
  • Driving too fast.

5 places I’ve lived…

  • Pueblo, Colo.
  • Denver, Colo.
  • Westminster, Colo.
  • Arvada, Colo.
  • Lakewood, Colo. (Yes, I get around, not!)


5 jobs I’ve had…

  • Restaurant manager
  • Dance teacher
  • Fireworks store cashier
  • Mortgage broker's gopher
  • Sportswriter
TAG! Now YOU are it…
  • Stephanie
  • Amy

No comments: