I was tagged today by my friend Kelly.
What I was doing 10 years ago: I was in my senior year at Metro State, and I know I had a heavy load of math classes that thoroughly kicked my butt. I was working at the same place I am now, but the jobs were quite different. We also were about four blocks west of our current address. I was living in a little condo with my roommate Michelle. Probably partying like a rock star every chance I got!
5 things on my to-do list today…
- Clean the humidifiers at home.
- Pack my lunch for work.
- Take care of my ill hubby and Big B.
- Pay a parking ticket.
- Get a chair massage.
5 snacks I enjoy…
- Pumpkin seeds.
- Nuts and berries (trail mix).
- Ice cream.
- Cheese and crackers.
- Pay off my mortgage and my families' mortgages.
- Save lots and lots of money for B.
- Do something fun and extravagant like renting an island in Fiji (I have a resort picked out!) to take my family for a long vacation.
- Since I hate parting with money, I'd probably save, save, save!
- I also always joke that I'm going to buy the parking lot next to my work so I could give my favorite colleagues free parking, sort of thumbing my nose at having to pay 100 bucks a month to park at work.
5 bad habits…
5 places I’ve lived…
- Pueblo, Colo.
- Denver, Colo.
- Westminster, Colo.
- Arvada, Colo.
- Lakewood, Colo. (Yes, I get around, not!)
5 jobs I’ve had…
- Restaurant manager
- Dance teacher
- Fireworks store cashier
- Mortgage broker's gopher