Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mooning

Just now seen:

Baby B. rolled over onto his tummy in his crib. He's so mobile, even when he sleeps, that sometimes I find him on his stomach, head turned to the side, arms splayed out and butt right up in the air. I have to resist the urge to pinch and pat it! I love checking on him when I get home from work, and nights like these when he's in the cutest sleeping position just make me smile. I always stroke his hand or his cheek so in some way, he knows I'm home from work. Tonight, he rewarded me with the slightest sigh. "Thanks, Mom."

Earlier seen:

A CBS 4 News anchor checking his reflection in the back window of a minivan across from the Denver City and County Building. The camera was set up on the lawn at Civic Center park and I got the feeling he was minutes away from an on-air appearance. Can't let those fly-aways show on camera!

No comments: