Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Baby's first...


...blanket! I hated the color of this yarn when it arrived, but after working a few rows it grew on me. Especially now since I might have chosen a crib sheet set. It would match!

The baby knitting will have to take a back seat for a bit though. I've got to start making more washcloths for my relatives and finish up another baby project - that one is a gift, though. I also promised my cousin a kitty bath mitt for the kids. Methinks I don't want to do another blanket for a while; I don't need a big project draped across my lap as I work. Discloths, bath mitts, even the stuffed monkey I was dreaming of knitting wouldn't fill my lap and make me break into a sweat! I'll keep you posted on my progress. (I am being a hair ambitious with all this talk.)

2 comments:

Gina said...

Ooh! It's pretty. What kind of yarn did you use?

Josephine said...

Thanks! I used Encore Worsted from Patternworks. http://www.patternworks.com/productdetail.aspx?PRODID=976
I'm thinking of doing another one in cocoa or turquoise! Although, there's a shell crochet pattern that is lovely, too. I can't decide!!!