Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Insomnia strikes

It's either that or I still have a lot on my mind. Or it's heartburn. My guess it's a little bit of both. I got home from work less than an hour ago, brushed my teeth, washed my face and took my vitamins. I felt tired, but maybe I just need some more time to unwind.

I also got some tragic news about a friend, so that has me thinking of the things I need to be thankful for, namely, this little boy in my belly. Tragedy does not discriminate. It's not fair, but it happens. So I guess I was left to lie awake, listening to the twirl of my ceiling fan, C. lightly snoring and a kitty purring at my feet. And my mind still racing from the night just passed.

So now I'm up. Guess I'll curl up with a book, and pop a couple of Tums just to be sure about that heartburn.

No comments: