Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, June 08, 2007

Road trippin'

Can't wait to hit the road for Taos.

I'll be seeing my grandma for the first time since September, and my dad for the first time in a few months. I have not seen a lot of my extended family for more than a year.

Hopefully I'll be back with a lot of new blog fodder, and if not, at least some tasty pictures for you to feast your eyes on!

Edit: Baby movement update! I think s/he liked the concert. I felt a "flutter" last night. Imagine holding a little fish in your closed fist and it wiggling around trying to get out. That's what it felt like! Some people describe it as butterflies, and it felt slightly like that. The fish analogy works much better for me though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( it sucks that we weren't able to go but what can you do? take lots of pictures so i can see all the fun I missed. Well on second thought, maybe I don't want to see that, it might just depress me to the fact that we weren't there even more. blah. have a safe trip.

Josephine said...

Lisa missed it, too. She got turned away in Santa Fe by a TORNADO!

I can tell you it wasn't fun just so you didn't think you missed anything... :)