Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, June 01, 2007

Neon goofs

So I was driving home from work and many many things caught my eye.

First, it was at a salon next to my work. Then there was another one in a convenience store. Yet another one in a storefront on Broadway.

They were neon signs, advertising "OPEN" when the stores clearly were not at 12:30 a.m. After working in my family's restaurant and closing a few times, I learned the one thing we were not to forget is turning off the "open" sign. I guess it's a pet peeve of mine now.

It also is worth mentioning the convenience store on Lincoln is called "Snack Attack." That reminds me of one of my favorite recent Saturday Night Live skits. Click the link below and enjoy...(boy, those cupcakes look good)!

Lazy Sunday skit

2 comments:

Gina said...

I love that video! After it came out, everybody around here was quoting from it and saying things like "It's all about the Hamiltons, babeeee!"

Magnolia Bakery cupcakes do indeed have the bomb frostings. But remember: Mr. Pibb and Red Vines = crazy delicious!!

Josephine said...

Baker's dozen!!!