Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Don't fence me in

I went to a coworker's ranch in Cheyenne, Wyo., yesterday for a sports department gettogether. It was beautiful! They have so much space, and four beautiful horses to go with a fantastic house and arena. Here I am with Cinnamon Sky, if I recall correctly.



The other three were named Alpo, B.O.B. (Big Ol' Boy) and Sunny, who did this amazing gum flapping trick to try to get more carrots. He even smiled at us, baring all his front teeth. What a ham for the camera!

I also took my first photograph in front of a state-line marker. In all these years of crossing between New Mexico and Colorado, we never stopped to get a snapshot. But my friend M. wanted to get her daughter's first picture in another state. I figured I had my camera, so what the heck? That one will be coming soon, so stand by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH!! Horses scare me...dunno why. But you look absolutely gorgeous!!! Take care.

Amy Anderson said...

Look at that belly!!