Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Now he's sick

Yup. I passed on my cooties to the ol' hubby.

We sat this morning, drinking Celestial Seasonings' Throat Soothers tea and generally feeling sorry for ourselves. I thought I was all better, but I feel like I've hit the wall again. Guess it's time to buy stock in Kleenex (thank goodness we have about a dozen boxes in the garage, thanks to Sam's Club's bulk packaging)!

In the meantime, enjoy this 27-week photo of my growing waistline. It's no wonder I have heartburn. The baby has settled in where my stomach used to be. I think my stomach now is somewhere near my lungs (which are also being compressed), at least that is what it sounds like when it starts growling at me.

6 comments:

pinkmorning said...

love your belly pic...i cannot wait until dh gets to take belly pics of me!

katie said...

you are all boy i can tell! looking great!!!

Amy Anderson said...

You look great!

Steph said...

I love looking at the tummy pics! So amazing! Ciara saw it on the computer screen and said "um, Mom, whose tummy IS that?!" :) Enjoy...I really miss being PG...NEVER thought I would say that!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Well they always taught us to share, didn't they? heh. Well I hope you both get feeling better soon. Lovely pic :)

Josephine said...

Steph, I can picture Ciara saying that!

Thanks, everyone *blush*