Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Little mermaids

I went with my mom last night to see The Little Mermaid pre-Broadway show at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House, and after everyone had spilled out of the theater, we saw many little girls dressed in their mermaid outfits.

They were adorable, holding hands with a mom or a dad, some of them carrying tiny purses, some carrying a bag of Disney merchandise. Since I thought the show was so amazing, I wonder what they thought of their fancy night at the opera house, watching a play, perhaps for the first time. And as Ariel, Flounder and the rest of the underwater characters glided around on Heelies across the stage, I'm sure memories were made that will last a lifetime.

No comments: