Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The dreams are back

This one made me sad. It made me mad. When I finally thought more about it, it made me laugh.

I was living in my old house with my parents, towel wrapped around my long, wet hair like a turban. I was waiting for C. to call me. When he did, I was waiting for him to say something. He never did. So I prompted him. Apparently, it was my birthday and he had forgotten. Well, it wasn't so much that he had forgotten, it was that he chose to ignore it. Then he started talking about someone. When I asked who he was talking about (a female), he said a woman's name. When I questioned him some more, he said I couldn't get mad if he wanted to talk to me (his wife) about his girlfriend. Just then, I started shaking my head, and the towel and phone dropped to the floor in such dramatic fashion. It was like a scene in a movie, shot in slow motion, my scream of "NOOOOO!!" slowed down so much it sounded like some muffled warrior cry.

And that was it. Isn't that a riot?

No comments: