Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, July 30, 2007

Still sick

Since I have been neglecting my e-mail and blogging duties this weekend, it's a safe bet to think I'm still sick. I didn't go to work yesterday, and that's a good thing. Since Saturday morning, I've been camping out on my couch, trying to knit, but my brain just doesn't want to work with that, and trying to read, but that requires too much concentration for my zapped head right now. Sadly, I got sucked into a Bridezilla marathon and proceeded to just get pissed that there actually are people out there like that. My "favorite" episode was of an alcoholic bride from Wisconsin. Then there was the 18-year-old spoiled brat from Cali. And the "me-me-me-do-it-my-way-but-feel-sorry-for-me-because-nobody-knows-how-stressful-this-is" woman. Can't remember where she was from. Those poor hubbies. They're in for a ride.

Anyway, speaking of poor hubbies, C. has been working at the opera house this week as a manager, and he also did all the house chores yesterday (trash, dishes, ironing, cat box cleaning and feeding) while I napped. He tried to convince me to take a little walk for some fresh air, sun, get my blood flowing, but I looked at him like he had three heads. And though I didn't think I got enough rest yesterday, I made up for that by sleeping for 12 hours last night.

After feeling pretty "good" upon getting out of bed at 11 a.m., I decided to run some errands (well, two to be exact). After completing my second task of the afternoon, I started to feel queasy, hot and sticky. And dizzy. Maybe I'm not all better just yet. And I guess you know it's bad when your mom won't even come see you because she doesn't want to get sick, too.

I guess it's back to the couch. :-(

1 comment:

pinkmorning said...

i'm sorry you are sick. yuck! i hope you get feeling better. i am feeling a little down myself lately, just overwhelmed i think. i am so behind on BBC, but it just seems like i will never have a baby and i don't feel like i am very good at giving people support. thank you for all your kind words. i really appreciate it.