Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, September 06, 2007

32 weeks

Did I swallow a beach ball?



And if you didn't think it could get any bigger, here's a close up. I had just slathered all that skin with shea butter. (It could be a full-time job!)

[PHOTO REMOVED]

C. being silly. He's actually lost weight this summer. Couldn't be the umpteen rounds of golf he has played and all the running around he does at the opera house. I'm lucky if I can get up and down the stairs without using the hand rail.



CONTRACTION UPDATE
I've consistently had between 20 and 30 a day since about Saturday. Luckily, I'm set for a routine prenatal checkup Tuesday. I'll ask Dr. B. then. After this appointment, I'm on a two-week schedule, then I think I go to a weekly schedule for 36 weeks and beyond. Time's a wastin'!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, cute pictures! You look great, I want that shirt! :)

Screaming Grasshopper said...

girl! you look fabulous!!! I hope I look that good at 32 weeks...

Gina said...

You look fantastic! :)

Amy Anderson said...

You look awesome! I'm so jealous of that popped belly button. Mine's still trying to decide what it wants to do.

Anonymous said...

aws you look so adorable and awesome. and C...well he's just a goofball lol. i wish we could make it up for the shower, but going and coming from here to there on a weekend is just not possible lol. take care!!!