Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Should I be worried?

At last count, I've had 29 contractions since waking up late this morning.

I did make a phone call to my insurance call center last night to see if I should have been worried about the six I had in a 3-hour span last night. The on-call nurse just gave me some tips on calming/slowing/stopping the contractions and a list of other things to look for that would require emergent care.

So far tonight, I've just been having practice contractions, no other signs of distress.

So I guess I just wait.

3 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

My doc told me to call if I have more than 8 in an hour. Hope they went away!

Josephine said...

Thanks for the tip. I was told if I had 4 an hour for 2 hours, drink a glass of water, lie on my left side, and if they continue at the same rate, then call.

Teesa69 said...

Hope they've calmed down some for you and you're able to get some rest.