Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thank you!

Thanks, everyone, for thinking of me during restriction week. After many offers of help, I realize I'm surrounded by many, many terrific friends.

Thanks to G., my wonderful friend who sent me this beautiful arrangement. The lilies C. got for me are still going strong, just moved into a smaller vase. You're the best!


And here's some pics of what I was doing on the couch Monday. I knit two dish cloths in the front and since have completed the other dish cloth in the background. Love buying kitchen cotton in cones! It's a steal.


I also felted the other handbag I made. Here is a before and after photo. (The purple/green bag was felted, the yellow/green was not.) After felting, they now are the same size.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Glad you like the posies! :)

The handbags look great! I can't wait to move into our new place and have my own washing machine for felting...

pinkmorning said...

i am glad that you have such beautiful flowers to keep you company. i have been thinking about you...hope you are doing well.

pinkmorning said...

i want to see pictures of your baby shower!